Beirut Freedom Lions Club Supports Ghana Ear Project

The Beirut Freedom Lions Club from Lebanon, District 351, in partnership with Lions Club of Ghana, has donated more than 50 Ear Aid Apparels for the needy in Ghana.

Each Ear Apparel costs 3700$, out of which the Beirut Freedom Lions Club sponsored 85% while the remaining 15% was taken care of by the Lebanese Community in Ghana. Special thanks to Ashfoam Ghana Ltd., which was the first to believe in and support the project, and Azar Group that put full trust in this event with other Lebanese companies, with other companies like Interplast, Rana Motors, MTN, Latexfoam and Anthony Saoud. Kempinski Hotel gracefully provided the venue for the programme.

At the Planting of Ear Apparel Launch at Kempiniski Hotel on Friday, 17th March 2017, Beirut Freedom Lions Club President, Mr Raja Jabbour pointed out in his address that “the Club has a passion for restoring hearing and placed it as its main objective. We pledge to go the extra thousand miles with this project in Ghana, but we would be counting on the usual assistance from the Ministry of Health”.

Here are some photos of the event:

[adrotate group="4"]

ENJOY, the free monthly lifestyle magazine in convenient and glossy A5 format, has been at the forefront of the Ghana magazine industry since 2005.